Site Navigation Instructional Videos
How to Register for a Web Seminar
Getinge Educational Institute Website Overview
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact for support?
Phone: +1 614-224-0664 ext: 1
Why do I need an account before I can register to attend a webinar program or launch an eLearning program?
The process of signing up for an account is so that we can ensure your information is associated with your program evaluation, post-assessment test, and then transferred to your certificate.
I want to relaunch an eLearning I’ve already completed. How can I do this?
Will I have to enter my information on the website each time I attend a program?
No. The process for signing up for an account is a one-time process. Going forward, you will comply have to log in to the account and click the Register button on the web seminar page.
What is Getinge’s commitment to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
At Getinge, we are committed to ensuring the security and protecting the personal information that we process. We have data protection teams committed to ongoing review and vigilance of all matters within the scope of GDPR so that a process of continual assessment, risk management, and improvement is embedded in our organization.
Our GDPR preparations have included a comprehensive review of relevant internal processes, procedures, and documentation. Additionally, we have and continue to actively develop and implement data protection policies, procedures, controls, and security measures for GDPR compliance.
What does Getinge do with my information it has gathered?
Getinge uses your information for the Getinge educational program(s) you have selected only. The information you supply us is not sold to third parties, nor does it enroll you in our marketing e-mail list.
How do I obtain the completion code necessary to fill out the web seminar program evaluation and obtain a certificate
The completion code is supplied in the last few slides of the presentation and given by the presenter at the end of the program. The code is case-sensitive.
How do I create an account?
- On https://getinge.training/d , select “Create Account” located towards the top right corner on the page.
- Fill out the required fields for the form to create an Account. A red asterisk is placed at the end of each field description to indicate a field is required. An example red asterisk is at the end of this sentence.*
Username: * Only letters and digits are allowed in the Username field.
Password: * Letters, numbers, and at least one special character are allowed in the Password field.
First Name: * Enter your given First Name
Last Name: * Enter your given Last Name
Country: * Choose your country from the drop-down menu listing countries.
Time Zone: * Click “—Select—”to choose your time zone from the drop-down menu
Facility/Hospital Name: * Click “– Select –” to choose your facility state from the drop-down menu listing facility states.</bcountry:<>
How do I attend a webinar?
Note: The web seminars are live and available only on the day they are scheduled.
Open “All Courses” by selecting “All Courses” tab.
Open the course page by selecting the desired course name. For example, “Introduction to IABC Therapy Web Seminar.”
View all web seminar sessions by selecting the “Registration” tab.
View the date’s session details by locating and selecting the session for that date in the registration area:
If there are no dates listed today, there will be no web seminar scheduled for today, and you cannot access the web seminar.
Launch the date’s session details by selecting the WebEx Link.
How do I register for a webinar?
1. Launch https://getinge.training/
2. Login by selecting “Sign In” in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Login window, enter your Username and Password, then select Login.
4. Navigate to the “All Courses” section by choosing the “All Courses” tab.
5. Open the course page by clicking on the desired course name. For example, “Introduction to IABC Therapy Web Seminar.”
6. View all web seminar sessions by selecting the “Registration” tab.
7. To view specific dated session details, locate the session date, and select the session with the correct date listed.
8. Register for the desired session by selecting “Register” button within the desired date session details.
Note: All other sessions outside the desired date must be either “Not Started”, “Completed” or “Withdrawn”. You cannot have more than one active registration for the same web seminar course at one time. You may need to complete or withdraw from a different session date for the same course before registering for the desired session date.
9. The status for the newly registered session date will be updated to “In Progress” after selecting the “Register” button within the desired date session details.
10. All other sessions outside the desired date must be either “Not Started”, “Completed” or “Withdrawn”. You cannot have more than one active registration at one time.
How do I access the post-assessment and/or evaluation after a web seminar?
While attending a web seminar, be sure to note and write down the “Completion Code,” if it is given at the end of each program (this does not apply to all programs).
Once the web seminar is complete, return to the program page in the web seminar section.
Mark, the course completed after the desired session date and time has (expired), and the live portion of the web seminar is past the scheduled date and time. To do this, scroll to the top of the course page and select “Mark Completed.”
Enter the required Completion Code (if applicable) and select “OK” to begin the assessment.
Completion codes are specific to a web seminar session date and cannot be used for any other date. Selecting “OK” will open the Assessment page.
Begin the assessment by selecting “Start Assessment”.
If you close the Assessment page before completing the assessment, you may return to the course page and select “Assessment” to relaunch the assessment.