Site Navigation Instructional Videos
How to Register for a Web Seminar
Getinge Educational Institute Website Overview
How do I obtain a certificate after a webinar?
- Once the webinar is complete, return to the program page in the webinar section (This will be the same page where you originally registered to attend the webinar)
- Mark the course as completed after the desired session is past the scheduled date and time
- To do this, scroll to the middle/left of the course page and select “Mark Completed“
- Begin the assessment by selecting “Start Assessment“
- After successful completion of the assessment test, please complete the “Evaluation“
- Upon completion of both the post-assessment and evaluation, you will now see the verbiage “Print Certificate“
Do all courses have a post-assessment?
No. Many courses do not have a post-assessment.
All programs do have an evaluation for that must be completed and submitted before you can receive a certificate of completion.
How do I register for a webinar?
- Launch https://getinge.training/
- Login by selecting “Sign In” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Login window, enter your Username and Password, then select Login.
- Navigate to the “Webinar” icon on the home page.
- Select your global region & product category of interest.
- Open the course page by clicking on the desired course name. For example, “Introduction to IABC Therapy Web Seminar.”
- View all webinar session dates & times, located at the bottom of the course page.
- To view specific dated session details, locate the session date, and select the session with the correct date listed.
- Register for the desired session by selecting “Register” button within the desired date session details.
- The status for the newly registered session date will be updated to “In Progress” after selecting the “Register” button.
Why do I need an account before I can register to attend a webinar program or launch an eLearning program?
The process of signing up for an account is so that we can ensure your information is associated with your program evaluation, post-assessment test, and then transferred to your certificate.
Will I have to enter my information on the website each time I attend a program?
No. The process for signing up for an account is a one-time process. Going forward, you will simply have to log in to the account and click the Register button on the web seminar page.
What is Getinge’s commitment to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
At Getinge, we are committed to ensuring security and protecting the personal information that we process. We have data protection teams committed to ongoing review and vigilance of all matters within the scope of GDPR so that a process of continual assessment, risk management, and improvement is embedded in our organization.
Our GDPR preparations have included a comprehensive review of relevant internal processes, procedures, and documentation. Additionally, we have and continue to actively develop and implement data protection policies, procedures, controls, and security measures for GDPR compliance.
What does Getinge do with my information it has gathered?
Getinge uses your information for the Getinge educational program(s) you have selected only. The information you supply us is not sold to third parties, nor does it enroll you in our marketing e-mail list.
How do I create an account?
On https://getinge.training, select “Create Account” located towards the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the required fields for the form to create an account. A red asterisk is placed at the end of each field description to indicate a field is required. An example red asterisk is at the end of this sentence.*
Username: * Only letters and digits are allowed in the Username field.
Password: * Letters, numbers, and at least one special character are allowed in the Password field.
First Name: * Enter your given First Name
Last Name: * Enter your given Last Name
Country: * Choose your country from the drop-down menu listing countries.
Time Zone: * Click “—Select—”to choose your time zone from the drop-down menu
Facility/Hospital Name: * Enter your hospital or company name
How do I attend a webinar?
Note: The web seminars are live and available only on the day they are scheduled.
- Launch https://getinge.training/
- Open “All Courses” by selecting “All Courses” tab.
- Open the course page by selecting the desired course name. For example, “Introduction to IABC Therapy Web Seminar.”
- View all web seminar sessions by selecting the “Registration” tab.
- View the date’s session details by locating and selecting the session for that date in the registration area:
- Launch the date’s session details by selecting the WebEx Link.